Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

pining for all things frosty

Sunday, April 7, 2013


The current heat wave in Bangalore has me craving for those chilly winters in Ziro. The quaint little town in Arunachal,surrounded by pine trees.
Last December,When  my sister told me to pack up on my warmies, I hadn't really paid any attention to that info and gone ahead with  my basic winter outfit that I normally wear in the capital (leggings under a woolen skirt paired with a jacket). Boy, was that the wrong move! Winter in Ziro is not to be taken lightly and I had my chattering teeth and my cold feet cursing me for doing exactly so. And what could I possibly have been thinking not carrying my socks?!
I didn't really get to explore much as it was a day and a night stay which was like an year in freezing calendar btw. Though I did have my fair share of  the scenery as you can see in the above photos. Definitely a place to hole in when you get writer's block and basically just need a break from your hefty life.

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger