Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

cinematic magic- whip it

Monday, July 22, 2013

I watched whip it like some days ago and it just struck a chord in me and other than fangirling over Ellen page again, I have this hunger for rollerblading now. I even chose a pair of skates that I'm planning to buy. This is how much I'm inspired. I mean I can't see myself as a professional, dedicate-my-life- to roller-blades type but oh boy I so want to. Even if as a fancy, it's so endearing...but mostly because the movie makes it seem so.
I'm hoping Drew Barrymore doesn't stop at this 'cause the film is fantastic and the soundtrack even.
For those of you who haven't watched the movie, it's basically girl-power but with so much more (not really). I'm not really a critic but I have opinions like every other person so take my two cents and go have a watch. You might just happen to love it like me.







Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger