Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

stop & eat: cafe turtle

Monday, October 28, 2013

Photos from when I met Rinchen in Delhi. This is the second time meeting her there and.. I simply love her, Finding a kindred soul through blog-meetups, who would have thought! so she took me to this cute little cafe in Khan market which was filled up (it was sunday I think). Hearing tales from her euro trip (do checkout her travel photos, awesome!) while enjoying my pasta and being overheard by a stranger who felt compelled to give his two cents to our converstaion, it couldn't have gotten any better. Cannot wait to meet her again and fulfill our plans and what not :D

Anyhoo I've been back in Bangalore for a week now and I had gone to Ooty for the mad festival on the weekend. I came back last night with a raw need to take a bath. yes, I didn't have bath for two days blapbloopblupblahhh..

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger