Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Ooty photo diary

Tuesday, November 26, 2013









wearing: blouse: yesstyle // pants: Zara // shoes: Zara // socks (can't be seen): F21





ah my first trip to Ooty. I've travelled to most of the south (from my boarding days) and yet the closest ones had been ignored and I'm glad I took this opportunity to go with my friends. Yes, the dominant idea was to attend the festival (support mithi di's band ''the vinyl records'') but we did skip one day to just stroll around the town and by that I mean do all the random stuff like amusement parks, boating, cycling, horse-riding because what the hell right. I only knew Ooty through tales of boarding schools by former students who studied there and it pretty much turned out to be how I expected it to be..I mean structurally,.. it was much colder than I was expecting it to be (stupid weather app).
But seriously, the Nilgiri hills are so beautiful and I regret not taking as many scenic photos ugh but I was so enveloped by what was happening around me and how the camera just seemed like a burden, this is how I know I dont have the ''photographer'' in me. Well, I did enjoy taking photos of my friends.

Hope you guys enjoy the photos...while I go ahead and continue my binge-watching of the top model series.

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger