Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Meadham Kirchhoff A/W 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014


images via Dazed Digital

I probably haven't talked much about Meadham Kirchhoff before but I can honestly tell you this, this label is the best thing that has happened to my 20 ''disillusioned'' self. ok so I've actually harboured love for Meadham Kirchhoff since 2011 but i was 17 then and was still trying to refine my taste with apparent ''grown-up'' designers, this all sounds so stupid now. But if it wasn't obvious how much I love overly feminine glamness with a tinge of frumpiness then this should do it.
So I ordered myself a dress from their topshop collab from ebay (because topshop is a total bitch and doesn't ship to India) and I received it some days back woohoo!  I just like shiny and frilly stuff ok and prettiness and ugliness and cuteness ok.  

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger