Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

twin peaks style

Monday, March 9, 2015


                                                                          I'm selling this cardigan over at my depop
Ok so I've been meaning to do this for quite sometime, it's 34 degrees outside here and I was literally boiling in this turtleneck, but when the mood sparks you can't suppress it ya feel me?.
Twin peaks is coming back so to celebrate that fact creating a look inspired by the women in the show only seemed justified. If you know me from insta or twitter, I've been a twin peaks enthusiast since last year which in tv years is quite late but better late than never.
Realized an hr after posting this that it still says 8th march so Happy International women's day <3<3<3<3<3

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger