Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Old school, new perspective, same aesthetic allegiances

Saturday, July 18, 2015


tommy hilfiger crop top: etsy // badges: stay home club // skirt: Mixxmix // shades: Quay X Shay

These badges are very me and I've decided to have them on me at all times so that everyone on the outside is aware of my true sentiments always. I don't do much but I'm always tired and I feel outfits that comprises of a nostalgic tommy crop top and a pleated tennis skirt is very honest in conveying exactly that.
Also these shades are the bomb dot com. I remember lusting after these after seeing St. Vincent in a similar pair. It's unreal how I feel about materialistic gains sometimes, like is a human actually allowed this type of emotion for a pain of sunglasses or am I damned to hell for eternity? I feel gross.

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger