Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

obscure cute

Monday, August 10, 2015





                                   shirt: yesstyle // dress: yesstyle // shades: quay via asos // shoes: River Island // bag: Next

ok so I dyed my hair teal but only the undercut section inspired by neckdi, mine is like a sadder version of hers. Never one for the full head commitment but I guess  this bit of dabbling is still a lot for some and people wondering if i played holi to tease me is just one of the perks honestly. 
Anyway I'm feeling some typa way and this prolly sounds so corny but like I like the idea of feeling and being powerful even if you're small and a little meek if that's who you are naturally and that you don't need to be big and stoic and classically domineering to be in control of yourself . This really doesn't have anything to do with anything tbh i just feel like inspired, u know I love us girls anyway....

Nyishi Nyijir All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger